Inspiration, information and discounts for days out (and days at home) with your kids
places to visit
Sign up for our FREE newsletter!
Take a look at
Canvas Holidays 7 day sale + 10% off with WTDWTK
Up to £150 off Hoseasons May Bank Holidays!
click here to try
You are here :: Win a bumper London Olympics book prize
Win a bumper book prize from Macmillan
Macmillan Children’s Books are very excited to announce a special London and summer book line-up to read together with your children.
We’ve got some brilliant and silly books to get your kids excited about the summer of sport! Danny Baker’s Silly Olympics, Ambrose Goes For the Gold, and Olympics: Poems are perfect for giggles and Through Time: Olympics and Does Farting Make You Faster? can answer all their burning questions.
Our wonderful London titles are sure to help bring the city to life this summer, with London For Children, Whizzy Wheels London Taxi, Whizzy Wheels London Bus, and Through Time: London all great titles to explore and inspire.
Macmillan Children’s Books are giving away one bumper pack of our summer books to a lucky winner and four runners up will each receive a copy of the beautiful picture book London for Children.
Good luck and happy London reading!
HOW TO ENTER
Can you tell us how many rings there are in the Olympic logo?
Email your answer, with your name, address and telephone number with the subject line 'MACMILLAN' to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12th August 2012
Terms and Conditions
1. One winner will win a bumper prize of all the titles mentioned above. Four runners up will win a copy of London For Children.
2. Employees of the Promoter and/ or the Prize Provider and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this Competition.
3. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received.
4. There is no cash alternative.
5. The prize is non-refundable, non exchangeable.
6. Only open to UK and EIRE residents.
7. The winner will be notified by phone or email and must acknowledge the prize within seven days - otherwise an alternative winner will be selected.
8. By entering this competition, you are agreeing to receive emails from What To Do With The Kids