May Day Festival at Hever Castle & Gardens
29th April - 1st May 2017
Celebrate May Day at Hever Castle, April 29 - May 1, with a weekend of fun family May Day activities.
May Day Highlights:
- Join the Lord and Lady of the May on the Castle forecourt and see the crowning of the May Queen.
- Dance around the Maypole with brightly coloured ribbons.
- Enjoy demonstrations of May Day dancing accompanied by 16th century music.
- Follow the Green Man from folklore in a customary May Day procession through the gardens and help him wake up the plants for summer.
- Follow the May Day trail through the Castle (Castle ticket required).
10:30 - 18:00
See website for prices.