Treasure this February half-term at Alton Towers Resort’s fun-packed pirate and princess family getaway!
- Alton Towers Resort to stage Pirate and Princess themed half-term getaways for families
- Guests can enjoy a deep sea discovery adventure, waterpark, jam-packed live entertainment schedule, treasure hunt, crazy golf and pirate and princess themed activities
- Visitors can stay in themed rooms at the Alton Towers Hotel, Enchanted Village and the new CBeebies Land Hotel.
Alton Towers Resort is offering the chance for families to join them on a voyage of discovery that will have young ones ‘uh-aarrrgghh’ with amazement and whirling with wonder.
From Saturday February 10th to Sunday February 25th, the Staffordshire-based Resort will transform into a fully-themed Pirate and Princess getaway. The event will include the opportunity to discover the underwater world of Sharkbait Reef by SEALIFE,coming face-to-face with Blacktip Sharks, Spotted Rays and other mysterious and amazing inhabitants from the deep, as well as meeting the new arrivals - endangered baby Undulate Rays!
Guests will also enjoy action-packed live entertainment including ‘High Sea and Hijinx: A Pirate Adventure’: three half hour fun-filled pirate adventures, full of treasure, heroic rescues and the chance for budding buccaneers to brush up on their skills in ‘Captain Finn’s Training Camp’, where pirates-in-training will be taught all the skills needed to become a ferocious pirate!
There’s even more water adventure as the package includes tickets to the Alton Towers Waterpark, where lads and lassies will be able to anchor down in the Lagoona Bay, drift along on the Lazy River and, new for 2018, enjoy an interactive experience down Rush waterslide, choosing from a five funky light and music themes to enjoy as you slide down.
Once ‘back ashore’, join The Lost Boys in the magical Enchanted Tipi for more fun and games at The Lost Boys & Fairy Princesses party, with a whole host of things to enjoy including interactive treasure hunt, games and disco. Families can also try out their skills at Extraordinary Golf, which is also included in their swashbuckling stay.
Guests can choose to stay in one of three themed accommodation options, including;
- Alton Towers Hotel where you can join Sir Algenon on his latest expeditions,
- The Enchanted Village in a woodland lodge situated in the land full of forest sprites and little fable folk that live amongst the trees,
- CBeebies Land Hotel - Step inside the rainbow and straight into the colourful world of the UK's only CBeebies Land Hotel, all uniquely designed for young families. A place bursting with music, stories and adventures for little ones to enjoy.
Prices start from just £160 for a family of 4 sharing a family room. This includes all activities, live entertainment, entry to Sharkbait Reef by SEALIFE, 9 holes of Extraordinary Golf and Waterpark access. For more information visit www.altontowers.com.