Chill Factore Kids' Snow School & Easter Camps
What could be "cooler" for kids than learning to ski or snowboard?
It is with a heavy heart that we are closing Chill Factore until further notice following the govermnent announcement made on Friday 20th March.
At Manchester's indoor real snow centre Chill Factore, children can take their first steps into the skiing or snowboarding world or, even improve on their existing snow skills with their fantastic Kids' Snow School and Snow Camps.
Kids' Snow School
Designed for children aged from 3 years to 12 years, these courses are the ideal way of providing your child with access to a lifetime of fun on the slopes and even a new hobby.
The Kids' Snow School takes place at the weekends and occasional weekday evenings. It's available to all children - from complete beginners through to those at advanced level.
- Ski Penguins (Age 3)
- Ski Mini Moose (Ages 4-6)
- Ski Polar Bears (Ages 7-12)
- Snowboard Husky Pups (Ages 4-6)
- Snowboard Husky Dogs (Ages 7-12)
October Kids Holiday Snow Camps - Available throughout October Half Term!
These camps allow kids the opportunity to enjoy the thrill of skiing or snowboarding on our exciting real snow slope. They are also a fantastic alternative to childcare. Whether your child is sporty or you just want to cut down on their screen time, these camps will allow your kids the chance to learn new skills and improve their existing skills. It's also a great way for your child to make new friends!
- Two Day Beginner Camps: Great for complete beginners who are new to skiing or snowboarding (Ages 6-16)
- Two Day Combi Camps: Perfect for confident skiers or boarders who want to experience freestyle (Ages 6-16)
- Two Day Improver Camps: For kids who are comfortable skiing or snowboarding from half way down our main slope and want to improve (Ages 6-16)
- One or Two Day Ski Race Camps: For kids who want to develop their race skills (Ages 6-16)
Our Kids' Holiday Snow Camps are available on selected dates this October half term.