May Half Term At Hever Castle - Edwardian Life at Hever Castle & Gardens
27th May - 4th June 2017
Go back in time to the early 20th century this May half term and enjoy a fascinating glimpse of the Edwardian era just before the First World War when the Astors were in residence.
Edwardian Life Highlights:
- Kids can take part in an old fashioned Edwardian school
- Find out about the study and collection of butterflies and moths from our resident lepidopterist
- Come dressed in Edwardian clothing for the chance to win daily prizes for best dressed boy and girl
- There's fun for all the family with traditional games including a coconut shy, tin-can alley, and bean bag race, or enjoy a leisurely game of croquet on the lawn* (small fee may apply to games).
- Follow an Edwardian quiz through the rooms of the Castle* (*Castle ticket required)
For more information please visit the website.
10:30am - 6:00pm
Please see the website for prices.