Jubilant Half Term at Holkham at Holkham Hall
28th May - 5th June 2022
Enjoy Holkham this jubilant half term, all you need to do is buy a Walled Garden and Holkham Stories ticket and you will find the main activities are all included!
There’s plenty to enjoy, depending on which day you decide to visit:
HOLKHAM STORIES - EVERY DAY
Holkham may not be the home of royalty, but we have hosted kings and queens on many occasions. Follow the trail around the exhibition to unearth some fantastic stories of who has visited and what they got up to here.
WALLED GARDEN - EVERY DAY
Join us for some creative crafting in the Ed Shed
Jump, Jive, Twist and Shout Trail
Hop, jump and skip your way around the trail in the Walled Garden. A great way to burn off some extra energy.
Why so red, white and blue?
We’ve selected some of our favourite plants and flowers in the Walled Garden, which are all red, white and blue. Fill in the blanks to learn a fun fact.
WALLED GARDEN - SAT 28th to MON 30th MAY
Ridgeline Climbing Wall and Penalty Shoot Out
Aim high to reach the top of the 18ft climbing wall. The view from the top will be spectacular! Or if you don’t have a head for heights, check the speed of your best penalty kick.
WALLED GARDEN - TUE 31st MAY to THU 2nd JUNE
Can you conquer the twists and turns within the caving trailer? Don your hard hat and head torch, and give it a go…
WALLED GARDEN - FRI 3rd to SUN 5th JUNE
Ready, Set, Go! Over the tyres, through the mangles, diving the bish bash and slipping through the tunnels before whizzing down the slide to the finish. Younger visitors will love to clown around with the Clown at the Castle.
AND SO MUCH MORE TO DO TOO…
- Follow the Nature Trail to discover more about the plants and animals at Holkham
- Hop aboard the tractor trailer for a Deer and Wildlife Safari, a 45-minute trip around Holkham Park (£5.50, pre-booking advised)
- Let off steam in the Woodland Play Area, for children aged 5 years and upwards. Free
- Hire bikes and explore the wider estate (from £10)
- Conquer wobbly crossings and swinging bridges on the Ropes Course (£21, pre-booking advised)
- Visit Holkham Hall on Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays, for a chance to se our treasured collections. (£8.50 Children, £22 adults - tickets also include entry and activities in the Walled Garden and Holkham Stories)
Half Term Holiday, Saturday 28th May to Sunday 5th June
Included in standard admission