Legoland Movie Days at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester
8th February - 28th April 2019
Fans of Emmet, Wyldstyle, MetalBeard, Unikitty and Benny can rejoice! LEGOLAND is celebrating the long-awaited “The LEGO MOVIE™ 2: The Second Part” with a movie-themed event running from 8th February to 28th April 2019. After guests rush to watch the sequel to the first blockbuster, opening nationwide on Friday, February 8, they can go to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre, the ultimate indoor LEGO playground amidst 11 LEGO build & play zones, a 4D cinema, rides and special movie-themed fun all geared for families with children ages 3 to 10.
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester is hosting the ultimate celebration of the new THE LEGO® MOVIE™ 2! Join Emmet, Wyldstyle and the gang with exclusive building activities, out-of-this-world character experiences, interactive photo opportunities and more! It’s going to be AWESOME!
Event highlights include:
- Meet Emmet, Benny, Wyldstyle and Sweet Mayhem.
- Help Emmet find his friends in the MINILAND scavenger hunt.
- Build an alien invaders escape vehicle and race it down a zip line.
- Contribute to a cool mosaic build and add a building to Bricksburg in MINILAND.
- Direct your own LEGO® MOVIE™ 2 stop motion movie.
- Build Wyldstyle’s goggles or make DUPLO Hearts and stars.
- Lots of build competitions, giveaways, photo opportunities, Minifigure trading and pop badges.
This event is included within in the standard admission price.
Pre-booking is strongly advised and multiple savings can be found at https://manchester.legolanddiscoverycentre.co.uk/tickets/
We want everyone to have the best time so we are limiting the time guests spend in attraction during our busy periods. This means during our LEGO® MOVIE™ 2 event you may be issued with a time limited wristband.
See website for details
This event is included within in the standard admission price. See website for details