Meet Santa and take a husky sleigh ride
Sat 2 December - Sun 3 December
This year, tickets to see Santa must be pre-booked from November 1st. Please see below for details.
Get into the festive mood at WWT London Wetland Centre’s wonderful winter weekend! Children will be thrilled to hop aboard for a husky sleigh ride and visit Santa in his magical grotto.
Head over to our northern pine forest; Father Christmas will be ready to welcome families in his cosy grotto among the trees (tickets to see Santa must be pre-booked).
You can also help Santa’s elves prepare for the Big Day in the Elves Workshop. Help them make festive decorations or small Christmas gifts to take home. Children can also take a donkey ride; it will make a great photograph with the donkeys saddled up in their Christmas finery.
Here at Britain’s favourite nature reserve you can enjoy the Christmas celebrations among beautiful surroundings. Take a stroll among the lakes, meadows and ponds of this wonderful winter oasis and then relax over Christmas lunch in our Kingfisher Kitchen.
By enjoying a festive weekend with us you're also contributing towards our vital conservation work in the UK and around the world.
· Normal admission prices to WWT London Wetland Centre apply
· Tickets to see Santa are limited and must be pre-booked from November 1st by calling 0208 409 4400. Tickets to see Santa are £8.00 per child and include a goody bag (this does not include admission to the Centre).
· Please note, if you buy a general admission ticket online to the Centre that is NOT a ticket to see Father Christmas.
· Husky and donkey rides are free with admission (children 8 or younger, with weight restrictions)
· Elves workshop is free although there is a small charge for some of the crafts
· The welfare of the animals comes first, so if they need to stop for an unplanned break or slightly earlier than advertised we will allow them to do so
· Car parking is limited so please use public transport.
The event is very popular so all the queues can be lengthy. Last admission is at 3.30pm.