The Golden Hinde Night Voyage at The Golden Hinde
6th - 7th April 2019
One of the most exciting family sleepovers in London! Ever fancied a life at sea attacking ships for treasure? Escape for one weekend with your family as you join others and step back in time to become the new crew of Sir Francis Drake's ship on this unforgettable voyage.
Be prepared for an evening of imaginative role play to see if you have what it takes to be an Elizabethan sailor and sleep on the ship like the original crew.
Will you make it as a Gunner, Officer, or a Barber Surgeon? You'll soon know the ropes when you learn how to fire a cannon, and how it's best to keep your limbs and star sign to yourself, the Barber Surgeon likes his saw and the horoscope a little too much. Find out how your crew fares as new skills are put to the test when the Spanish attack!
- Suitable for children from 6 - 11 years old.
- All children must be accompanied by adults.
- The evening starts from 17:00 and finishes at 09:00 the next day.
- You will need to bring your own sleeping gear.
- Tudor dinner and breakfast included. If anyone in your group has food allergies, please let us know.
- There are no showers aboard the ship.
- Further details will be emailed to you once your tickets have been purchased.
Other sessions are available throughout spring/summer until September 2019.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call 0207 4030123.
Please note this event requires a minimum of 20 people in order to run. If not enough tickets are sold the event may be rescheduled to another available date or you will be refunded.
Category: Kids and Family
5:00 pm - 9:00 am
Standard Ticket: GBP 45.0