Treasure Trails Guisborough
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids in Guisborough? Then why not explore Guisborough on this self-guided Treasure Hunt themed Treasure Trail.
As you follow the Trail route, can you solve the sneaky clues set on existing buildings, permanent features and monuments to discover the location of the buried treasure?
This Trail starts at the market cross and explores the centre of this market town on the edge of the North York Moors. The route leads you past the Guisborough Museum. along the beck and also explores a few hidden side streets on your quest for the treasure before finishing in Church Square beside St Nicholas Parish Church and Guisborough Priory.
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Guisborough
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 2+ hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Free mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!