Chocolate Egg Chasers: Easter Arts and Crafts at World Rugby Museum & Twickenham Stadium Tours
14th - 17th April 2020
Join in the family Easter madness at the World Rugby Museum this April school holiday! From the 14th-17th April, we'll be running morning and afternoon arts and crafts sessions perfect for your little ones.
As well as getting stuck in with some arts and crafts, kids can help out our eggspert eggchasers who have dropped their balls over the museum. Find them and win a chocolatey prize.
The event is suitable for children aged 10 and under. Ticket holders will be able to:
- Design a new coat for our resident sheep, the Baa-Baas!
- Make chick finger puppets
- Decorate try-scoring bunnies
- Create some 'cracking' Easter eggs
- Take on our egg hunt to win a chocolatey prize
- Access the World Rugby Museum and play in our interactive zone
*All children must be accompanied by an adult and all adults must be accompanied by a child!
Category: Kids / Family | Classes
10:00 - 15:30
Adult + Child (under 10): GBP 12.5,
Child (under 10): GBP 6.0,
Adult: GBP 12.5,
Family (2 Adults and 2 Children): GBP 25.0